thaibuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
thaibuff

all about khun

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm SoKhun story

+2
nutle
hottestkhun
6 posters

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1I'm SoKhun story Empty I'm SoKhun story Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 am

hottestkhun

I'mSoKhun :Hey guys, this is from fan's account who attended to the tea-time fanmeeting : Khun asked whether Shinsakhun and Chan'rak Khun has a good relationship. I wonder why he asked it 555

I'mSoKhun: "The event finished 30 minutes after the expected time, so we should have done fan-signning event quickly. I wanted to be nicer to them.... however the time didn't allow me"

I'mSoKhun Khun :said he had been curious about it for a long time 55 And he knew that Khun's fansite got number 1 in Spris fanmeeting. He was surprised by it, however at the same time, he was sorry that he was not able to be kinder at the day since the time was already over

Nash: Hi SoKhun // I wonder the same thing. So what is the answer?
I'mSoKhun The answer was : of course they're close (Shinsakhun & Chan'rak Khun)

DAO :Do these two webs have reasons to fight???

I'mSoKhun: There's no reason as far as I'm concerned =] I just guess that Khun wants his fans to have a good relationship =]

DAO :Hey, sokhun..are u going to M.countdown tomorrow?? BTW, thanks for the story..Khun is so nice and considerated to his fans

I'mSoKhun: No I have no time tmr unfortunately. Only 150 can get into, and there are already 90 people waiting at the hall @_@ amazing

DAO :WOWWW!! 90 fans, are they hottest?? 2pm boys are going to be super happy!

I'mSoKhun :Yes to be honest, I have an exam tmr... However I cannot sleep because I'm too excited XD haha I shouldn't do it though T_T

I'mSoKhun :Yes I guess so. It's the first stage of this single, so lots of fans want to be there to cheer them up

I'mSoKhun :555 Glad to hear that XD I wanted to share that story I thought Khun was so cute saying that =]

I'mSoKhun: Thanks for the cheering XD and Today Khun looked happier than in the other days, he laughed and talked with members on the stage - I heard especially with Taec

จุ้ยเหม่ย :execuse me so khun, I'd like to know how to watch mnet channel online?? Do you know??

I'mSoKhun: Oh sorry =] I don't know about streaming service. I wish I knew

Nash :Can I ask about feedback from the non fanclub people. Do they like the new songs?

I'mSoKhun: And about the feedback from ordinary people : The song is not aired yet, so it's not known for many people. However, according to the fans who went to Chocolate, the response was great especailly for the Khun's rap part. They shouted more at that moment.

I'mSoKhun:And there's a gesture that Khun and Taec pretend to fight in the middle of 'Don't stop Can't stop', I heard that scene is gorgeous

I'mSoKhun: And 2PM distributed ice crame for the audience because it was hot 555

I'mSoKhun :And ordinary people who didn't get ice cream first went and had it when Khun came to give it to them XD 555

I'mSoKhun: But Khun's rap part was cut out in 'Don't stop Can't stop'.... Why!!!! Why!!! T_T

Nash: Why they hand out ice cream to fan ka Sokhun? Is it hot at that time or they got the CF deal again ?

I'mSoKhun; I don't know why they did it in fact. I could be both fan service and promotion. But so far, I guess it was a service for fans becuase they stood for a long time

I’mSoKhun: And Khun bumped into Junsu when he sang 'I hate you' accidently. After that, in the part 'now I'm crying', Khun pretend to cry, having his fists around his cheek (do you know what I mean? It's hard to explain the action)

I'mSoKhun: and he did it watching Chan-sung =]

I'mSoKhun: And Khun also bumped into Junho 555

Nash: I hope they get more CF deal? The fan are lucky.

I'mSoKhun :2PM has many CFs already XD I'm happy for that. And about Khun's hair, people all say that it looks much greater if you see Khun in the flesh

I'mSoKhun: 5555 and it's time for me to go back to study!! (or sleep) I hope you guys enjoyed the story. I will come back if more information comes. Khun night and see you soon!! Xxx

ใครแปลให้ข้อให้ได้คู่ครองชื่อนิชคุี๊ณ อิอิ ขอบคุณน้องNashมากมายจ้ะ

2I'm SoKhun story Empty Re: I'm SoKhun story Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:34 am

nutle

สวัสดีทุก ๆคนนะคะ อันนี้เป็นแฟน แอคเค้าท์จากคนที่ไปงานจิบน้ำชายามบ่าย คุณถามแฟนว่า shinsakhun กับ ฉันรักคุณ รักกันดีมั้ย โชคุณบอกว่าชั้นสงสัยทำไมคุณถึงถาม 555

งานเลิก หลังจากสามสิบนาทีผ่านไปตามกำหนดเวลา เพราะฉะนั้นเราต้อง รีบเซนต์ลายเซนต์ให้แฟนอย่างรวดเร็ว คุณบอกว่าอยากจะดี กับแฟน ๆ มากกว่านี้ แต่เวลาไม่อำนวย

คุณบอกว่าสงสัยมานานแล้วว่าสองเวปรักกันดีมั้ย แล้วคุณบอกว่ารุ้สึกแปลกใจมากที่เวปแฟนคลับของคุณ ได้ที่หนึ่งในงาน spris fan meeting คุณบอกว่าเสียใจที่วันนั้นไม่ดี กับแฟนให้มากกว่านั้นเพราะเวลาน้อยเหลือเกิน

พี่ดาวถาม ว่า สองเวปมีปัญหากันรึเปล่าคะ

โซคุณตอบ ไม่มีนะคะเท่าที่ทราบ เดาว่าคุณอยากให้แฟน ๆ รักกัน

พี่ดาว ถาม โชคุณจะไปงาน เอ็มเคาท์ดาวมั้ยพรุ่งนี้ แต่ขอบคุณนะที่เล่านะจ๊ะ คุณ น่ารักและเอาใจใส่แฟน ๆ มาก

โซคุณ พรุ่งนี้ไม่ว่างค่ะ น่าเสียดายจริง ๆ เค้าอนุญาติให้แฟนแค่ ร้อยห้าสิบคนเข้าไป ตอนนี้ มีคน ประมาณ เก้าสิบคนรอคิว น่าตกใจใช่มั้ยคะ

พี่ดาว ว้าวววววว เก้าสิบคน เป็น ฮอสเทส ทั้งหมดเลยเหรอคะ เด็ก ๆ ทูพีเอ็มต้องมีความสุขมากกกกก แน่ ๆ

โซคุณ ใช่แล้วค่ะ จริง ๆ แล้วพรุ่งนี้ ชั้นมีสอบล่ะ แต่ว่านอนไม่หลับเพราะความตื่นเต้น ฮาฮา ไม่ควรเป็นอย่างนี้เลย

โซคุณ คิดว่าคงเป็นเพราะว่าเป็นเวทีแรกที่เปิดตัวของ ซิงเกิ้ลนี้แฟน ๆ เลยอยากจะไปเชียร์

โซคุณ ขอบคุณทุกคนที่ช่วยเชียร์ เรื่องสอบ วันนี้คุณ ดูมีความสุขมากกว่าวันก่อน ๆ เค้าหัวเราะ แลคุยกะ สมาชิกในวง บนเวทีโดยเฉพาะ แทค

จุ้ยเหม่ย โทษนะคะ โซคุณพอจะทราบมั้ยคะว่าจะดู เอ็มเนตออนไล่นได้ที่ไหน

โซคุณ ต้องของโทษจริง ๆ แต่ไม่ทราบเลยค่ะ

แนซ ขอถามเกียวกับ ผลตอบรับจากคนที่ไม่ใช่แฟนคลับเป็นยังไงบ้างคะ เค้าชอบเพลงใหม่มั้ย

โ่ชคุณ เรื่องผลตอบรับจากคนที่ไม่ใช่แฟน เนื่องจาก เพลงยังไม่ได้ออกอากาศ เลยยังไม่เป็นที่รู้จักโดยทั่วไป แต่อย่างไรก็ตามจากแฟนที่ไปงาน ซอกโกเลต บอกว่า เสียงตอบรับดีโดยเฉพาะช่วงที่คุณแร็บ มีคนตะโกนดังมากท่อนคุณแร๊บ

มีตอนนึงคุณกับแทคแสดงท่า ว่าทะละกันตรงกกลางเวที เพลง don't stop can't stop ชั้นได้ยินมาว่ามันงดงามมาก

แล้วทูพีเอ็มก็แจกไอติมให้แฟน ๆ เพราะว่าอากาศร้อน

มีคนทั่วไปที่ตอนแรกไม่ได้ไอติม คุณ เอาไปแจกให้เค้าถึงตัว 5555

แต่ว่าท่อนที่คุณแร็บโดนตัดออกใน เพลง don't stop can't stop ทำมั้ย ทำไม T_T

แนซ ทำไมต้องแจกไอติมละคะ เพราะอากาศร้อนหรือว่าเป็นการโฆษณาสินค้า อีก

โซคุณ ไม่รู้ว่าทำไมแจกไอติมเหมือนกันค่ะ คงเป็นทั้งการเอาใจแฟน และโปรโมทสินค้า แต่คงเป็นเพราะว่าแฟน ๆ ต้องยืนรอเป็นเวลานาน

โซคุณ มีตอนนึงคุณชนกับจุนซู ระหว่างร้องเพลงฉันเกลียดเธอ อย่างไม่ตั้งใจ แล้วถึงท่อน ที่คุณร้อง ว่า ผมกำลังร้องไห้ คุณ แสดงท่าร้องไห้ กำมือสองข้างมาไว้ ข้างๆ แก้ม เข้าใจที่ชั้นพยายามอธิบายใช่มั้ยคะ

แล้วคุณ ก็ไป จ้อง ชาน แล้ว ก็ ชน กับจุนโฮ 5555

แนช หวังว่าคุณจะได้มีเซนต์ สัญญาโฆษณาอีก แฟน ๆ ช่างโชคดี

โซคุณ ตอนนี้ ทุพีเอ็มมีโฆษณา มากมาย ขั้นดีใจมาก อ้อเรืองทรงผมของคุณ คนเค้าพูดกันว่าดูดีมากถ้าได้เห็นคุณสด ๆ เป็น ๆ

โซคุณ ต้องกลับไปอ่านหนังสือแล้วค่ะ ไม่ก้อไปนอน หวังว่าทุกคน จะสนุกสนานกับเรื่องเล่านะคะ ไว้จะกลับมาใหม่ ถ้ามีข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม คุณไนท์ ไว้เจอกันเร็ว ๆ นี้ค่ะ

แปลเพราะคำอวยพรข้างบน ผิดพลาด โปรดอย่าด่ากัน นะคะ

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย nutle เมื่อ Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:18 pm, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง (Reason for editing : แก้คำผิดค่า)

3I'm SoKhun story Empty Re: I'm SoKhun story Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:48 am

hottestkhun

ฮ่าๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆพี่เติ้ลเอาจริงอ่ะ ขอบคุณนะค่ะ แต่ตอนที่หนูบอกว่าจะได้คุณเป็นคู่ครองหนูเอานิ้วชี้กะนิ้วกลางพันกันไว้ข้างหลัง กร้ากกกกกกกกกกกกกกก

4I'm SoKhun story Empty Re: I'm SoKhun story Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:24 pm

khunnielover

Thanks na ka. ^^
I enjoy reading it.

Very Happy

5I'm SoKhun story Empty Re: I'm SoKhun story Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:52 pm

heykhun

ขอบคุณ Sokhun และ น้องเติ๊ล ที่นำเรื่องน่ารักมาเล่าให้ฟังจ้ะ

อยากเห็น น้อง แสดงบนเวทีอี อยากเห็น

Love khun

6I'm SoKhun story Empty Re: I'm SoKhun story Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 pm

zypern

ขอบคุณ ที่ คอยแปล ให้อ่านทั้งใน เชาท์ และในบอร์ดนะ

ใจดีแบบนี้ ขอให้สวยวันสวยคืนละกัน หะหะ

7I'm SoKhun story Empty Re: I'm SoKhun story Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Khunsmile

Thank you so much so khun for the translation =]

I really wish we have this kind of event in Thai too.

Khun <3

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ